Charlotte Ward is the Head of Support at Snowplow, a behavioral data management platform that collects and operationalizes behavioral data at scale. She has worked in high-tech organizations from startups to blue-chips for the last 25 years and has been leading teams for the last 16 of those.
A Jill of all trades, Charlotte also manages the Customer Support Leaders podcast which has 10,000+ downloads. Join Charlotte and Netomi on March 17th, 2021 at 1pm PT for a candid conversation about what CX and Support leaders need to keep an eye on in the new era of customer service.
Honest conversations covering:
- Top learnings from Charlotte’s 25-year career
- How to turn your support function into a revenue engine to counter the recession
- Emerging trends that customer support leaders need to know about
- Investing in the customer support function in 2021
- The shifting role of support in our post-pandemic world