Telecom customer service has long struggled with problems which translate into real revenue losses. This dissatisfaction appears to be worsening as consumers become more connected and develop higher and higher customer service expectations.
As a result, nearly every telecommunications company today has deployed customer support chatbots. While it was a good initial step towards improving online customer service and enabling immediate omnichannel responses. But the bar is rapidly rising for customer experience. Primitive chatbots are inferior to modern, sophisticated and constantly learning Conversational AI systems.
Plus, according to Salesforce, 77% of customers say chatbots will transform their expectations of companies in the next five years.
Telecommunications companies can benefit from deploying advanced Conversational AI as a service, often in a matter of weeks or months. In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- The difference between chatbots and Conversational AI
- How Conversational AI can improve customer satisfaction scores, reduce costs and boost revenues
- Broad uses cases in the telecommunications industry
- How to measure the ROI of applying Conversational AI in your organization
- A quick path to Conversational AI for your organization
The positive impact of Conversational AI can directly impact a company’s top and bottom lines, both in the short-term and long term. Because Conversational AI can quickly scale up, it is among the fastest and highest-ROI paths to customer experience excellence in the telecom sector.