How AI works within a customer support function is multi-dimensional. Sometimes, AI Agents automate customer service responses immediately, while other times Helpdesk AI Agents gather information from various systems or the customer before looping in a human agent. We wanted to take a look at a few of the different routes an incoming customer service ticket may take when AI and humans are working together.
As you will see in our infographic, no message is treated equally. Questions? We’d love to chat.
For more information on our AI retail bot or customer service, visit:
- The 7 Best Ecommerce Chatbot Solutions and What Makes Ecommerce Bots Succeed
- Automated Support – 10 Ways Customer Service Automation Works Today (Updated March 2021)
- SMS Customer Service and SMS Chatbot Strategies
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys: 17 Questions and Templates
- Best Help Desk Software Platforms In 2021 [Features, Pricing, and More]
- Everything You Need to Know About the Omnichannel Experience for Customers in 2021
- Zendesk vs. Freshdesk: Which Is Better?
- The 15 Best Knowledge Base Tools
- The Top 11 Zendesk Alternatives