We’ve just released our inaugural The Netomi Pulse Report: State of Customer Service in 2020 which captures the Customer Service Trends you need to know.
More than ever before, customer service is how companies differentiate and build brand love. In an era when switching from one seller to another takes seconds on apps or the internet, telecom customer service increasingly serves as a core function responsible for driving profitability and building long term loyalty.
We sought out to understand the customer service trends of today. We asked 700+ U.S. consumers what they think about customer service. They told us what they expect from the companies they do business with. They also gave us useful clues on how smart companies can turn customer service into a competitive edge.
Here’s a snapshot of what we found:
Get your access to the full report here.
For more information on customer service, visit:
- The 7 Best Ecommerce Chatbot Solutions and What Makes Ecommerce Bots Succeed
- Automated Support – 10 Ways Customer Service Automation Works Today (Updated March 2021)
- SMS Customer Service and SMS Chatbot Strategies
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys: 17 Questions and Templates
- Best Help Desk Software Platforms In 2021 [Features, Pricing, and More]
- Everything You Need to Know About the Omnichannel Experience for Customers in 2021
- 7 Ways to Provide Personalized Customer Service (Plus Benchmarks and Stats)